We are expanding our team in Dublin and are recruiting for the role of social media manager.
We’re looking for an experienced social media manager with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a dynamic, imaginative and results-driven agency specialising in hospitality, travel, food and drinks public relations.
Host & Company is a great place to work. Our super busy but always fun offices on South William Street are dog-friendly and we work with passionate, brilliant clients all over the island. There are delicious things to eat and drink on a regular basis, lots of interesting and stimulating people to meet, and fascinating stories to tell.
The work will involve some travel, evening and weekend work from time to time, and we have fair and flexible working arrangements. To apply please send your CV and cover note to Breffni at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt of entries is close of business on Friday 1st October.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Plan and manage social media campaigns and strategies for the Host client roster
- Work collaboratively with clients to fulfil content creation briefs
- Keep up to date with relevant trends and insights
- Strong photography and videography skills
- In depth knowledge of the Irish influencer market
- Ability to analyse and generate reporting on channel performance
- Excellent copywriting skills and exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Managing campaign budgets
- Has three years’ experience in a related field (PR, media, digital marketing)
- Proven track record in building and executing cross-channel social media campaigns
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. communications, digital marketing, public relations)